Project Coordinator - Strategy & Planning
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator - Strategy & Planning|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2021|
Location: Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
Duration: 4 Months (Possible extension)
Salary: $50-65/Per Hour dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Scheduler/Planner to join a leading manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting project and be in charge of cost and schedule management. The position will be based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne and is on a contract basis.
- Responsible for managing the coordination and status reporting of project-oriented work efforts.
- Review, update and implement project plans to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- May assist business owners with identifying requirements.
- Monitors work efforts on a daily basis, assist with identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews and escalates functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking costs, key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with area that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort.
- Designs, implements, evaluates and audits project management processes and templates
- Other duties as assigned, especially in the project controls scope of work.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project scheduling or planning role within an engineering, manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in conducting project cost analysis, project planning/scheduling, EVM, contracts and risk management.
- A high proficiency in Primavera P6 & MS project.
- The ability to work well autonomously with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and project reporting skills.
- Degree or similar in engineering or related subject.
- Work with a world class business on high profile projects.
- Excellent long-term opportunity.
- Work within a highly skilled team.
- Excellent remuneration.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Chris on 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$65,000 - $80,000 + super
Senior Bid Coordinator
Project Engineer - Civil
Project Safety Advisor
$130-140k + super + car
Senior Civil Engineer / Project Manager
$110,000 - $130,000 + super
Senior Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer - Tier 1
Senior Structural Drafter - Revit
Up to $120,000 + super
$80,000 - $130,000 + super