|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 16:18|
With a history spanning over 100 years they’ve cemented themselves within the Australian construction sector by providing a product and service second to none.
Their culture is one which promotes collaboration and ongoing growth to ensure its team members feel valued and trusted to simply do what they’ve been employed to do. It is an organization which see the value of internal promotion meaning team members are given all the opportunity to better themselves wherever possible.
Put simply, it’s a company where if you put in the work, your career will flourish.
Due to their ongoing growth, they now have a requirement for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team working on a $50mil+ project based in Melbourne’s CBD.
Reporting to your Project Manager, you will be the main liaison between office and site team, ensuring the project is delivered with a high level of quality, on time and on budget.
Duties in your role will include:
- Work with and assist Project Manager, Contract Administrator and Site Managers to ensure project program is as required
- Management of OH&S
- Management of trades and subcontractors
- Ensure quality of works
- Ensure smooth delivery of project through to handover
- 2-4 years’ experience in the role of Project Coordinator / Project Engineer in Melbourne’s construction market
- Proven experience working on commercial construction projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple aspects of your project
- Excellent people management skills
- A major tier 2 builder where your career will flourish
- Opportunities to work across different sectors eg health, education, residential etc.
- An employer who values your opinion
- Highly experienced mentors
- Well established and still growing nationally based commercial builder