|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McGregor|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019|
Our client is looking for a Project Director to oversee and execute a major capital works project covering infrastructure, building and marine works.
The Project Director will oversee the whole life cycle of the project which is anticipated to take approximately 24 months.
This is an exciting challenge to represent the end client managing a complex project and a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally including local and state governments along with external customers.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Director will include: -
- Overseeing and monitoring a major capital works project, ensuring time, cost and quality of projects from inception to hand over is achieved within project timelines and to agreed standards.
- Leading a multi disciplinary team responsible for developing, managing and delivering multiple large scale civil and maritime related construction packages of work, operating to strict schedules and budgets.
- Managing the expectations of key stakeholders in relation to capital works and to ensure confidence in the processes and systems being used to deliver capital works.
- Be degree qualified in Building, Architecture, Engineering or Building Construction Management.
- Have demonstrable experience delivering large complex capital works projects over the value of $100m
- Have a comprehensive understanding of HSEQ systems and related deployment in a multi-disciplined project environment.
- Posses a high level of skill in project management with large, multidisciplinary projects in accordance with best practice project management practices.
- Have experience in large scale tender and procurement processes.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.