|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McGregor|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019|
They are committed to providing a environment for all their colleagues to thrive. They treat values such as respect, innovation, collaboration and trust as the backbone of their culture.
The client is looking for a Project Director to manage the bid/tender, design, development and delivery of a complex health project in Canberra.
The Project Director will oversee the whole life cycle of the project which is anticipated to take approximately 3 years.
This is an exciting challenge to manage a complex project of state interest.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Director will include: -
- Managing the bid and tender process including cost, design development, programming, and planning
- Overseeing and monitoring a major new build health project, ensuring time, cost and quality of projects from inception to hand over is achieved within project timelines and to agreed standards
- Overseeing the commercial and cost management of the process to ensure commercial closure and delivery
- Managing the expectations of key stakeholders in relation to the project to ensure confidence in the processes and systems being used to deliver the construction works.
- Be degree qualified in Building, Architecture, Engineering or Building Construction Management.
- Have demonstrable experience delivering large complex health projects over the value of $200m
- Have a comprehensive understanding of HSEQ systems and related deployment in a multi-disciplined project environment.
- Posses a high level of skill in project management with large, multidisciplinary projects in accordance with best practice project management practices.
- Have experience in large scale tender and procurement processes.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's