|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Billy Ramsey|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 09:32|
D&B are working with a leading commercial construction business in relation to the search for a Project Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Engineer can include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change.
- Construction Management/Building or equivalent
- Proven industry experience on +$50m commercial / health building projects
- Previous experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.