|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Chris McCutcheon|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021|
Location: Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
Duration: 2 Year Fixed Term
Salary: $90-115k dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a leading manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting project. The position will be based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne and is on a long term 2 year fixed contract.
As the Lead Project Engineer, the individual will utilise their underlying knowledge about professional practices and project management while being involved in planning, monitoring and controlling across each of the following management areas: Scope, Budget and Time.
The Lead Project Engineer will provide project and design support to the Engineering Operations Manager and the team to ensure that the specified project requirements are implemented to specification, time, quality and within budget to a successful handover to the end user. The Lead Project Engineer will also assist in the development of project plans and contribute to project monitoring and control activities.
Working across the production and utilities engineering functions and under the direction of the assigned Engineering Operations Manager the position will be responsible for the :
- review of technical design and functionality
- spares assessments and their approvals
- procurement of all spares for the project
- device assessments
- criticality assessments
- development of work packages for E&I and mechanical
- input of work packages into SAP
- Alignment where relevant to other sites in regards to operational readiness
- develop the technical design and qualification/ commissioning documentation of the overall
Experience and Qualifications:
- Engineering Degree or similar
- Fundamental understanding of technical development concepts, tools and technologies as well as design techniques.
- Fundamental level of technical knowledge in one Engineering discipline and ability to solve problems in design, testing and deployment.
- Experience in troubleshooting, process engineering and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- An underlying process and engineering systems/services experience gained in the GxP industry.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Intermediate skills in MS-Project, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Visio and MS-Outlook.
- An underlying understanding and application of GxP principles.
Benefits of this role;
- Work with a world class business on high profile projects.
- Excellent long-term opportunity.
- Work within a highly skilled team.
- Excellent remuneration.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Chris on 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
up to $130k + super + car + LAFHA
Senior Project Engineer
Project Engineer - Civil
$110,000 + super + vehicle
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Structural Bridge Engineer
$70,000 - $100,000
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $100,000 + super
Client-Side Project Manager
Up to 110,000 + super
Senior Civil Engineer
$110,000 - $150,000
Up to $95,000 + super Depending on Experience
Up to $115,000 + super