|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 05:46|
Our client delivers an array of works from general construction and civil works through to heritage or remediation. Their diverse portfolio is what attracts Australia's top talent and their flat line management structure is what retains them. Due to several newly awarded projects, there is an immediate need for a Project Engineer to join the team.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Managing the OH&S on site
• Assisting with Project Management
• QA of all works carried out
• Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
To be considered for the position of Project Engineer you will require:
• Engineering (Civil) Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a Project Engineer role
• Australian Citizenship
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
• Experience on defence projects is highly desirable
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.