|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Josh Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 16:02|
The Victorian team continues to deliver impressive, high-quality projects and as such requires an experienced Project Engineer to help support recent project wins. The Project Engineers are responsible for coordinating daily, on-site construction activities to achieve project time and budget objectives.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinating day to day activities, ensuring projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assist with preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to programme and quality assurance.
- Compilation and control of project documents including maintenance of a control register, ensuring prompt issue of documentation to the respective parties.
- A tertiary qualification within construction or engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of project documents, plans and specifications.
- Strong relationship building, influencing and organisation skills, with an ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment.
- 2 years + prior experience working on commercial building projects is a must.
If you are looking for a long term opportunity with a fantastic builder, this is the role for you. With great perks and benefits, the company seeks to secure and retain good quality staff members.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's