|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 17:17|
This role will initially be hired on a contract basis for around 3 months.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Assist in managing project activities and work scope on site
- Working on both local and regional projects
- QA & ITPs
- Reporting progress to project manager
- Supervising workforce and subcontractors
- Degree qualified as a Civil Engineer, Construction Management, or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in civil infrastructure construction
- Experience working within water, sewer or pipeline construction projects is highly desired as well as working to Sydney Water spec
- Effective communications skills and sub-contractor management
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sam Carew on + 61 411 982 347 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.