|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 11:33|
The client is looking for:
• At least 5 years' experience in Controls/Automation engineering, preferably within the heavy engineering industries. (Steel, Oil & Gas, Water, Mining etc.)
• A good working knowledge of PLC programming is essential.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Australian building codes and standards
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Electrical/Controls engineering.
You will be responsible for;
• Monitoring and managing system hardware performance
• Ensuring system software management and backups
• Providing technical support to reliability investigations
• Providing technical support to Work co-ordinators in procedure development and job planning
• Providing technical support to Maintenance Strategists in strategy development
• Liaising with process analysts and other manufacturing resources using appropriate measures of process and equipment performance to identify priority work
• Assisting with monitoring and managing key product and process variables (reviews process through level 2/3 logging systems performance)
• Providing technical up skilling to others as required.
• Ensuring that all design proposals are taken through appropriate processes (eg. Design review, hazop, etc) to ensure safe and successful outcomes.
• Planning and executing small step improvement projects from inception to operations
• Leading improvements resulting from failure investigations and approved quality improvements.
• Assisting with engineering specification of system upgrade / change requirements (including ongoing audits)
• Specifying and auditing significant improvement projects in the manufacturing area.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.