|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 08:46|
This tier 3 specialist civil contractor based in the south are looking to appoint a proven Project Engineer to their busy Victorian business unit. They're a leading contractor in the Water Industry with over 35 years of experience of delivering quality construction assets and maintenance services to the water sector.
With over 175 projects completed annually ranging from small maintenance works to large reticulation works, they strive to offer a complete solution to the industry.
Whilst working with the Senior Project Engineer, the position will involve:
- Assisting with the project management of small to large scale projects
- General site management and coordination
- Liaising with key stakeholders (Clients, Consultants, Sub-Contractors, Other Authorities)
- Maintaining and improving existing quality assurance documentation/procedures
- Project cost estimation
- Preparation of tenders
- Prior Water/Gas Industry experience in pipeline construction (essential)
- Minimum of 2 years of construction experience in the water/gas pipe industry (essential)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Project Engineer (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail in all areas of work
- Strong self-management and time organisation skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to learn 'on the go' and be self-motivated to complete complex tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team.
To apply for this role please submit an up to date resume to email@example.com or contact Ian on 0421 604 838 to discuss this and other opportunities within the civil engineering industry.