|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 05:46|
Our client delivers an array of works from Road to Bridge projects. Their diverse portfolio is what attracts Sydney's top talent and their flat line management structure is what retains them. Due to several newly awarded projects, there is an immediate need for a Project Engineer to join the team before the new quarter.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Managing the OH&S on site
• Assisting with Project Management
• QA of all works carried out
• Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
To be considered for the position of Project Engineer you will require:
• Engineering (Civil) Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years (local) experience in a Project Engineer role
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
• RMS Road or Bridge project experience is essential
• Experience on rail projects is highly lucrative
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sam Carew on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.