|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2019 05:46|
Our client delivers projects which average around $5M - $20M. There is an immediate need for a Project Engineer to join the team to carry out these projects.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Managing the OH&S on site
• Assisting with Project Management
• QA of all works carried out
• Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
To be considered for the position of Project Engineer you will require:
• Engineering (Civil) Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years (local) experience in a Project Engineer role
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
• General earthworks experience is essential
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's