|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$140,000 + Vehicle + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 09:16|
Our client delivers an array of works on Road and Utilities projects. Their diverse portfolio is what attracts NSW's top talent and their flat line management structure is what retains them. Due to several newly awarded projects, there is an immediate need for a Project Engineer to join the team within the next month.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Managing the OH&S on site
• Assisting with Project Management
• QA of all works carried out
• Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
To be considered for the position of Project Engineer you will require:
• Engineering (Civil) Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
• RMS experience highly regarded
• Pavement and structures experience required
• Minimum of 4 years (local) experience in a Project Engineer role
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.