|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Chris McCutcheon|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2022|
Location: Based in North CBD, Melbourne
Duration: 12 Month Fixed Term
Salary: $50-65/Per Hour dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a leading manufacturing business, working on a highly interesting project. The position will be based in the Northern part of the Melbourne CBD, and is on a 12 months fixed term contract.
As the Project Engineer, the individual will utilise their underlying knowledge about professional practices and project management. Leading the installation, commissioning, validation, of a new clinical lab environment for a world leading pharmaceutical organization.
- Write commissioning/qualification documentation for lab equipment Liaise with SMEs and relevant stakeholders (including quality and validation stakeholders)
- Review lab equipment specs against technical design drawings to ensure correct fit out
- Perform site visits to ensure lab fit out is to a high standard and satisfies the business’ requirements
- Coordination with Builder, design consultants on any issues picked up on site
- Ensure end user requirements are satisfied after site walk throughs and reviewing shop drawings
- Coordination with Main Contractor to answer RFIs or raise queries where required
- Coordination with project team where required
- Creating purchase orders for lab equipment and co ordinating delivery/installation.
- Report to the Lab Design lead
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Engineering Degree or similar
- 5+ Years relevant experience in the Process or Chemical Engineering Environment
- Installation, Commissioning, qualification, and validation experience
- Interpreting technical drawings and specifications
- Good Client/contractor management experience
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Exposure to construction/ fit out projects
- Exposure writing and executing commissioning/qualification documentation
- GMP and PC2 experience
- Exposure to GMP/OGTR/DAWR standards
Benefits of this role;
- Work with a world class business on high profile projects.
- Work within a highly skilled team.
- Excellent remuneration.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Chris on 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's