|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2019 06:45|
Our client is a well respected and known management and delivery consultancy and they span across advisory services, project management, construction services and cost management both public and private sectors.
As the Project Engineer, you will be;
- Tertiary qualified in Engineer, Construction or similar
- Able to read and understand plans and follow WH&S procedures
- Minimum 2-5+ years experience within building projects and exposure to projects up to $70M
- Great communication and written skills
- Career Development to grow within the business
- International Opportunities
- Great team culture and office environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great company benefits and remuneration package
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients, please contact Kelly Harrison on 02 9376 8200 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.