|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2019 05:45|
Due to continued growth in the building division of the business and a number of new projects in the pipeline, there is an opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with construction teams from concept to completion to ensure successful delivery projects
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Plan.
- Produce quality plan and ensure the correct standard is maintained throughout the project.
- Attend weekly site meeting and issue weekly project report.
- Provide formal project feedback
- 5- 10 years experience in a Project Engineer role running apartments projects in Victoria
- Strong communication and leadership skills essential
- Tertiary educated in Construction Management (or relevant qualification)
- Contract administration or trade background essential
- Ambition to develop yourself and to step up into a construction management role in the near future
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's