|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to $155,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 06:45|
Design & Build's client is a leading Rail Contracting company delivering major upgrades and maintenance across Australia in the transport infrastructure sector.
At present they are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to work on and oversee rail projects in various sites across Australia on a permanent FIFO basis.
They have a strong forward order book in Queensland and Western Australia - so ideally the right candidate will be based in QLD, but will look at contractors who are in all states of the country. There are projects continuing into 2022 that are already agreed and this will be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take a step up in their career.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Project integration and monitoring project scope
- Developing programs for submission
- Budget establishment and cost tracking
- Verification of all QA works
- Working closely with the Construction Manager on the project
- Developing QSE management plans
- Procurement of the project and management of subcontractors
- Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
The requirements of the Project Engineer are:
- 3+ years' experience in rail construction
- Bachelor of Engineering essential
- A leader who can motivate both direct teams and subcontractors
- Experience with track maintenance and upgrades is essential
- Risk management and a safety-first mentality
- Experience managing relationships with rail clients such as Queensland Rail
- This is a close-knit company so it is important to be a team player
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's