|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 18:02|
Their project portfolio covers commercial, government, health and residential projects up to $80m.
Having enjoyed a highly successful last 12 months they really are one of Sydney's most vibrant building contractors.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Engineer can include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change.
- Relevant building and tertiary qualifications
- Proven industry experience on +$20m commercial projects
- The ability to report accurately & directly to the PM on the operational and financial success of the projects
- Proven experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.