Project Engineer - Manufacturing (Adelaide)
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Manufacturing (Adelaide)|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 17:34|
Location - Northern Adelaide
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a leading manufacturing business on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
You will be responsible for;
- Planning, executing and finalising project according to deadlines and within budgets.
- Acquiring resources and coordinating between subcontractors and consultants to deliver projects as per plans.
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control.
- Managing the complete project life cycle from concept to commissioning.
- Developing scope of works for packages of work and engage contractors to tender for work.
- Review tenders, assign contractors and supervise them on site.
- Ensuring QA/QC standards are maintained and followed.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Extensive project engineering experience working on capital project upgrades along with greenfield works.
- Experience in project management software (Primavera P6, Microsoft Planner etc)
- Technical background with CAD modelling systems.
- The ability to manage stakeholders and time to effectively deliver projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills is essential.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / 0406 422 318 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.