Project Engineer - Manufacturing (Adelaide)
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Manufacturing (Adelaide)|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 17:34|
Location - Northern Adelaide
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a leading manufacturing business on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
You will be responsible for;
- Planning, executing and finalising project according to deadlines and within budgets.
- Acquiring resources and coordinating between subcontractors and consultants to deliver projects as per plans.
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control.
- Managing the complete project life cycle from concept to commissioning.
- Developing scope of works for packages of work and engage contractors to tender for work.
- Review tenders, assign contractors and supervise them on site.
- Ensuring QA/QC standards are maintained and followed.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Extensive project engineering experience working on capital project upgrades along with greenfield works.
- Experience in project management software (Primavera P6, Microsoft Planner etc)
- Technical background with CAD modelling systems.
- The ability to manage stakeholders and time to effectively deliver projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills is essential.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / 0406 422 318 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's