Project Engineer - Orange
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Orange|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2019 05:46|
The opportunity to work across a $50M dollar health project as a Project Engineer within a vibrant team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Engineer can include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change.
- Construction Management/Building or equivalent
- Proven industry experience on +$30m Commercial Building projects
- Previous experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's