Project Engineer - Orange
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Orange|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 18:01|
The opportunity to work across a $50M dollar health project as a Project Engineer within a vibrant team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Engineer can include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change.
- Construction Management/Building or equivalent
- Proven industry experience on +$30m Commercial Building projects
- Previous experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.