Project Engineer - Rail
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Rail|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2022|
Joining a large tier 2 contract based in Sydney you will be joining the Rail Project team on a large scale rail project based in Sydney. Excellent opportunities to further your career.
You will join the team as a Project Engineer, delivering 1.65km of new track with connections to existing track, including construction of two new bridges. Works include communication, signalling and power upgrades as well as structural and drainage works around the rail corridor.
You will assist in the management of the development, design, construction and commissioning phases of the project within the scheduled timeframe and budget. Completion of the project and engineering tasks in a safe and timely manner, and to the required specification.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Promote and positively contribute to the culture of safety and best practice in all aspects of the project
- Assist and support the development of the detailed design to meet Design Assurance requirements.
- Assist and support the construction and delivery of the Project to meet requirements.
- Manage the development, coordination and review of works and access packages, to achieve the project's deliverables.
- Manage the development, coordination and review of utilities works packages, to achieve the project's deliverables.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 4 year's proven experience in engineering maintenance, construction or project management of track, civil and/or structures. Experience on greenfield or brownfield rail construction projects will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work in an organised, well-ordered manner.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skill and presentation skills.
- Highly developed problem resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Highly experienced in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Microsoft Project
- Commercial acumen.
- Rail Industry Worker (RIW) Card
- Work Health and Safety General Induction ("White Card")
For more details on this role or to have a confidential discussion about roles within the rail sector contact Sophie Potts at Design & Build Recruitment on 0468 927 email@example.com
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Rail Signalling Engineer
Rail Signalling Engineer
Junior SESA Engineer
Senior Track Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Assurance Engineer
Senior Signalling Engineer
Power Supply/ Traction Engineer
Systems and Safety Assurance Manager
Systems Assurance Consultant
$100,000 - $140,000 + super
Up to $110,000 + super DOE