Project Engineer - Signalling
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Signalling|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2021|
Design & Build are partnered with a major civil contractor who are looking to appoint an experienced Project Engineer - Signalling to oversee the delivery of the signalling component of work on a recently awarded project in Sydney.
You Will report to the Project Director, and have full oversight for ensuring safety, cost, quality and time targets are met; managing client and subcontractor communication and reporting to senior management on performance of your scope of works.
- Prepare project plans and risk assessments, scope of works for evaluation and tendering purposes;
- Support project schedule management and project budget management;
- Provide subcontractor commercial management, including the validation of claims, variations and execution of commercial agreements;
- Ongoing reporting of the project progress;
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise on a project – finding efficient and effective solutions;
- Monitor, plan and execute work packages to ensure they meet quality, safety and environmental and design standards, and;
- Build and manage positive and collaborative relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualified Project Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in Engineering, Rail, Project Management and Construction.
- You will thrive achieving results, seeking improvements and adding value.
- Advanced communication skills, excellent organisational skills and extensive experience in liaising across multi-disciplinary organisations will set you up for success.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer
Project Safety Advisor
Senior Associate - Rail Project Management
Graduate Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer
Lead System and Requirements Engineer
Human Factors Consultant
60 per hour
Supply Chain / Sourcing Analyst
Quality Assurance Associate