Project Engineer - Water
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Water|
|Salary:||$100-110k + super + vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2019 05:46|
You will be based from a central office location in Sydney, and be involved in the management of the design, construction and commissioning of water projects
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide Project Engineering & Management to support to design, procurement, construction & Commissioning of water projects
- Preparation of project plans
- Procurement of subcontractors and ongoing performance management
- Prepartions of ITPs & commissioning
- Input in to operations & maintenance processes
- 3-5 years’ experience in a project delivery environment, preferably in the Australian water industry or construction industry
- Experience with design, construction and commissioning of systems in the water industry
- Familiarity with the design and/or operation of water and wastewater treatment plants and mechanical equipment and standards commonly used in these installations.
- Experience with multi-disciplinary teams developing detail designs and documentation for construction.
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record in working within a multi discipline design teams.
- Delivery focused and quality and systems driven.
- Design & Build experience an advantage.