Project Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Project Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||$180000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2020 15:46|
This is a leadership role to develop the team by developing a path for improved delivery and to inspire and motivate the team to achieve their desired outcomes.
This role will require someone with the ability to work with flexibility and the ability to see the big picture and not get too stuck in the detail or the technicalities and create and ongoing efficient process.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Engineering Manager will include
- Lead and manage the multidisciplinary technical engineering and support teams on the Project.
- Asset management of naval platforms and systems
- Reporting to the Defence PM & the Director of Engineering, you will provide the crucial link between the project activities and the Discipline leads.
- Provide management, leadership and governance across all of the technical, engineering and support disciplines within the project including Integrated Logistics Support and configuration management.
- Accountable for the delivery, performance and efficiency of these services across bids and projects.
- Appropriate tertiary level qualifications in an engineering / technical discipline
- Substantial relevant management experience delivering large and complex bids, projects and contracts across either Defence, Infrastructure or Mining
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage large and diverse multidisciplinary team with a focus on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong decision making ability.
- Experience with change management and demonstrated ability to continually identify and drive the implementation of technical and business improvements and new opportunities.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's