Project Interface Manager
|Job Title:||Project Interface Manager|
|Salary:||$180 - 200k|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 12:02|
Whats on offer?
Your future employer is nothing short of an industry leader and recongised as such. Your team members are at the top of the game and you'll be exposed to cutting edge technology and innovation.
As the Project Interface Manager you will form part of the project management team overseeing the upgrade to major construction project and manage all interface issues from cradle to grave. This is not your every day project and is one where you will be able to look back on with great pride having played a part.
The responsibilities of the Project Interface Manager are:
- Develop and implement interface processes across the project
- Chair all interface management meetings
- Coordinate meetings, workshops & briefings with JV partners and stakeholders
- Liaise with project stakeholders to identify and resolve technical issues
- Ensure Interface schedules are in tandem with overall project master programme
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience in interface management process on major construction projects - ideally in the water or wastewater sector
- Proven experience of working in a brownfield environment, ideally exposure to O&M of water treatment plants
- Unrivaled communications skills and ability to communicate across all levels