|Job Title:||Leading Hand|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020|
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Landscaping Projects (subdivisions) across Sydney and inner surrounds.
As the Leading Hand you will be responsible for:
- Management and leadership for the co-ordination of trades, direct labour and materials
- Liaison between Engineers, Senior Management and Architects
- Ensuring that problems are resolved and all personnel on-site adhere and maintain a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Driving project to completion on time, to quality and under budget
- A sound understanding of landscaping on major subdivision projects
- Experience in managing projects between $500K - $8M
- Tier 2 experience essential
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
Thanks for your consideration.