|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2019 08:46|
They have a culture which provides real support, opportunity for growth and true collaboration between project teams. This is what has set them apart from their competition and provided them with the ability to keep a strong pipeline of work throughout their history.
This success has created an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team and take lead on a commercial apartment project $10mil (Approx.) and a commercial office $8mil based in Melbourne’s inner city fringe.
You will come from a Contract Administration background, have managed the end to end construction of commercial apartment projects of a similar size here in Melbourne. Whilst experience is essential, a willingness to learn and grow within this business is also an important factor in the success of your application.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of project from conception through to completion
- Write and manage construction program
- Take ownership of all financial aspects of project
- Overall responsibility of OH&S
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Previous experience working on commercial projects based in Australia with values from $5mil - Minimum 2 years as a Project Manager
- Proven experience working on full life-cycle of relevant projects
- Background in Contract Administration
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant degree qualification
- An organization who respects your experience
- Real autonomy in your role
- Supporting and collaborative management
- Generous salary package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's