|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2019 05:45|
Supported by a CA/Project Coordinator and the site team, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate, manage and lead each project.
- Negotiation and letting of each trade contract.
- Preparation of detailed budgets & forecasts.
- Prepare programs (short & long term).
- Manage and liaise with clients, consultants & subcontractors.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous residential/commercial project management experience (2-3 years minimum) with direct exposure/experience in fit out construction
- Have completed undergraduate studies (bachelor degree minimum) in either Project Management or Construction Management (or similar)
- Must be knowledgeable in scheduling principles and techniques
- Must be able to schedule and plan using Microsoft Project or JobPack (favoured)
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's