|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 14:47|
Our client are looking for a based Project Manager working on a Education projects in Canberra.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Project Manager with 3-4 years’ experience wanting to align them selves with a dynamic, modern and innovative brand.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and to budget
- Delivering high quality Project Management, Contract Administration and related services from project inception through to project completion
- Managing multiple projects ranging from $10 million - $50 million
- Engaging with our Clients as their trusted advisor
- Managing stakeholder & end-user communications
- Proven experience working as a PM on built form residential projects
- An understanding of the NSW construction market
- Ability to adapt and change on project changes when required
- Strong problem solving ability, be proactive and show initiative
- Relevant qualification to the industry
- Defects, services and structures experience
To apply click on the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Kelly on 02 9376 8200.