|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2019 09:46|
Following successful year, one of growth, they now have an immediate requirement for an experiences Project Manager to join their team and take the lead on a commercial project here in Melbourne. Supported by your Directors and Construction Manager you will manage the end to end build of your project taking full ownership of budget both financial and timeline.
They are a company which provides ample opportunity for growth and culture which is dynamic and to put it simply, is a great place to work.
Projects the work on include new build and fit-out of aged care facilities and high-end commercial apartments with values up to $30mil.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of project from design through to completion
- Write and manage construction program
- Take ownership of budget both financial and timeline
- Overall responsibility of OH&S
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Previous experience working on industrial/commercial projects in Melbourne (Values from $5mil)
- Proven experience working on true D&C projects
- Proven experience working on full life-cycle of relevant projects
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid work history
- Relevant degree qualification
- An organization who respects your experience
- Real autonomy in your role
- Supporting and collaborative management