|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 17:17|
Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy for Infrastructure projects, this role will sit at the very top of the project involving stakeholder engagement, project management and design management.
The ideal candidate for this role with be technical across Highways Engineering and have experience Managing and Coordinating Engineers, Designers and Drafters on RMS / TfNSW projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager / Design Manager will include
- Project Management and Design Management of Transport projects
- Liaise with RMS and other external stakeholders in respect with the preparation of designs processes
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving design issues.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering from a Consulting background
- Project and Design Management experience on Transport Projects
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's