|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 15:19|
A privately owned multi-disciplinary (town planning, surveying & design) who work with with major developers, private & international investors are seeking to expand their engineering team in Melbourne.
The work includes 3 new multi-stage developments (average of 1500 lots) and an award winning marina/residential project. You will work with a talented team of 25 engineers, designers and drafters ensuring successful project delivery on a day to day basis.
Working in a privately owned business, you will have the opportunity as a Project Manager to earn a discretionary bonus, overtime & have access to annual leave loading.
To be successful you will for the role of Project Manager you will;
- Demonstrate good experience in Land Development/Subdivision or Industrial projects
- Previous experience in 12D beneficial but not essential
- Demonstrate an ability to develop to solve complex technical issues
- Possess strong leadership and project management skills, with the proven ability to deliver Land Development projects
- Impeccable communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-sufficient & Driven
- $130,000 - $150,000 package
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's