|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$130-150k + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2019 04:46|
A need has arisen to recruit a Project Manager who will play a leading role in ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standard. Typically they provide design & construct options for Pump stations, Pressure systems, Storage vessels & Water supply systems.
As a Project Manager you will be managing multiple projects at one time rather than one single project, so preference is shown to those who have this prior exposure in their career
This position is open to candidates who may not have directly worked in the water industry, most important is to show your ability & experience to manager multiple projects (10+) at a time and your commitment to delivering to customers & clients.
On offer is the chance to join a team that thrives on delivering projects that exceed customer expectations. You will be supported from the top down, by a senior exec team that have long tenure in the business and by highly competent engineers and field staff
The requirements of the Project Manager are:
- 10+ years experience working in the civil/construction industry
- Experience in managing multiple projects in around the $1-5m at any given time is highly regarded
- Experienced using scheduling programmes - Primavera P6, Microsoft project etc
- Experience working within water, sewer, pump stations or pipeline construction projects is highly desired but not essential
- Effective communication and management skills
- A safety conscious mentality
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sam Carew on 0293768200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's