|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $250,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 05:45|
Due to organic growth and their continued success, RMC Rail has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team for a FIFO project based in Pilbara, WA.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager are:
- Supporting the Operations and Delivery teams to ensure safety and compliance
- Project integration and monitoring project scope
- Developing programs for submission
- Budget establishment and cost tracking
- Verification of all QA works
- Developing QSE management plans
- Procurement of the project and management of subcontractors
- Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
The requirements of the Project Manager are:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the rail industry
- Bachelor of Engineering essential
- A leader who can motivate both direct teams and subcontractors
- Experience with track maintenance and upgrades is essential
- Risk management and a safety-first mentality
- Effectively rationalise, prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Design & Build have entered into an exclusive recruitment partnership with Railtrain Pty Ltd to source key personnel for projects within their RMC Rail division. Design & Build will be continually interviewing and recruiting for roles at RMC Rail.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with RMC Rail - please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
RMC Rail is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islander people.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks.