|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 07:15|
Working on projects including government, education, commercial, heritage and health they've not only shown their ability to adapt but ensured a secure pipeline of work throughout its long history.
They have a large focus on providing a culture where people are valued and given all the opportunities they need to become true experts in their field. As their pipeline of work is growing, they now require an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Reporting to, and supported by your Construction Manager, you will be in charge of all aspects of your project/s with values ranging from $5-25mil. You will have previous experience within Melbourne’s highly competitive commercial construction sector ideally working on similar projects and be the kind of person who wants to do the best in your market.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of full lifecycle of 1-2 projects concurrently
- Write and manage construction program
- Take ownership of all financial aspects of project
- Overall responsibility of OH&S
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Lead and mentor your project team
- Previous experience working on commercial projects within education, government community and health (highly regarded) (values no less than $10mil) located in Melbourne
- Proven experience working on full lifecycle of relevant projects
- Your own network of trades, subcontractors etc. which you can bring into the business (highly regarded)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant degree qualification
- An organization who respects your experience
- Real autonomy in your role
- Supporting and collaborative management
- Opportunity for growth
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's