|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Kelly|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:47|
They provide a culture which promotes growth and one where team members experience is respected and valued and because of this it’s a company where they never want to leave.
Recent success has provided them with the requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join their highly experienced team and manage their project from conception through to completion.
You will have proven experience managing commercial projects with values no less than $5mil within the Melbourne construction market and have a real passion for the work you do.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of full lifecycle of project from conception through to completion
- Take full ownership of budget both financial and timeline
- Management of client and all stakeholders both internal and external
- Management of OH&S
- Previous experience managing full lifecycle of commercial projects here in Melbourne values no less than $5mil
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the role of Project Manager
- Exceptional management / people skills
- An organisation who values your experience
- Support from upper management if/when required
- A company with a great reputation and a strong pipeline of work
To learn more about this position please get in touch with Mitchell Kelly - 03 8535 3100, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's