|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic + Super|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 29, 2019 07:32|
Join a business that has a strong history of providing civil engineering services for over 30 years on subdivision of land development, marina & harbour estates.
You will join a team that have recently won a strong pipeline of work , from numerous 70 - 300 lot projects up to a large 1000 lot project starting in the New Year.
As a Project Manager working in a close-knit team you will be delivering major subdivision projects around Melbourne along with managing a variety of clients and authorities & taking ownership in a client facing role liaising with leading Developers.
This role would suit intermediate level civil engineers (3-5 years) who want to advance their career in a smaller team environment.
Please note that you will have support from the Director & Associates and will not be expected to work independently straight away. The team are happy to review backgrounds of design engineers or construction engineers who are keen to move into a PM role.
- Project management of large scale residential / community development projects through Melbourne & Vic.
- Managing delivery of subdivisions earthworks, roads, sewer & water, WSUD and drainage.
- Involvement and overseeing project site inspections and ensuring project milestones are being met to quality, budgetary and safety standards.
- Ability to work effectively and lead within a team environment
- Continually developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Liaison with clients, local authorities and subcontractors.
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW' or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.