|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Carl Matthews|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2020|
Our client is an established builder based in the inner west.
Due to continued and sustained growth and with a strong pipeline of work, an excellent career opportunity exists for a motivated hard working individual to join their Project Management team.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this role will see you be given the opportunity to manage your projects utilising a suite of industry leading project management systems.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction projects from inception to completion which will include:
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Construction Management degree or equivalent
- Experienced Project Managing across commercial projects over $20M
- Eagerness to be hands on and seen on site
- Ability to manager Junior staff including CA's of Junior PM's
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Ability to lead and performance manage small construction teams to achieve agreed outcomes.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's