|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2019 05:46|
Our client is a commercial new build specialist with a project in the Inner West.
Due to continued and sustained growth and with a strong pipeline of work, an excellent career opportunity exists for a motivated hard working individual to join their Project Management team.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this role will see you be given the opportunity to manage your projects utilising a suite of industry leading project management systems.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of construction projects from inception to completion which will include:
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Construction Management degree or equivalent
- Experienced Project Managing across age care and education projects over $30M
- Eagerness to be hands on and seen on site
- Ability to manager Junior staff including CA's of Junior PM's
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Ability to lead and performance manage small construction teams to achieve agreed outcomes.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's