|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2019|
The ideal candidate for this role with be a technical expert in Road and Rail Transport projects and have experience Managing and Coordinating Engineers, Designers and Drafters on Major Infrastructure projects as part of a JV working closely with Tier 1 Contractors.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Design Manager / Project Manager will include
- Design Management of a Major Transport project
- Liaise with the Client and other JV partners
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving design issues.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering from a Consulting background
- Project and Design Management experience on Major Transport Projects
- RMS and TfNSW experience is a must
- Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal) to aid in continuous interaction with team members and outside stakeholders.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's