|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Emily Franklin|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 11:01|
Projects include: Commercial, Education, Health, Aged Care, Retail, Industrial and Residential
You will be an office based PM working in the Inner South of Sydney.
Immediate start available and paying a competitive salary.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Project planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Project management of fit out projects
- Overseeing pre-contract tender programs
- Provide good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- High level planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
- Degree qualification in relevant field
- Proven project management experience within New build up to $10M
- Extensive knowledge in reading technical drawings and all construction processes; Building permits, SWMS BCA and AS
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Franklin on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO