Site Supervisor - Project Homes
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Project Homes|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Harrison|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020|
Site Supervisor required for a leading Project Home Builder. Leading NSW construction company building 400 homes per year.
Ambitious Site Supervisor required for a busy NSW builder to work housing Projects around Sydney. Managing 18-20 builds at anyone time.
Reporting into the Construction Manager, the main responsibilities of the position will be to assist with the build and timely completion of new-build project home developments.
You will be overseeing OH&S and ensuring that compliance is met and adhered to at all times. On top of that you will be expected to keep on top of who is doing what and general trade liaison.
- Interested candidates will have at least 5 years' work behind them as a Site Supervisor (ideally project homes)
- You must have a valid Supervisors License OR Builders License
- You will come from a Residential background and have managed up to 20 projects at any one time
- A trade background is preferred with a good network or suppliers
- You'll be a strong communicator and not afraid to take charge
- You will enjoy working as part of a team of experienced supervisors
- Attention to detail is key, with strong administrative skills and an eye for quality
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.