|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 14:33|
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a Global Engineering Consultancy in Melbourne.
The team are growing to meet the demands of a strong and growing pipeline of work. Specifically looking for individuals who have experience with major infrastructure or industrial projects.
Your role will include:
- Driving project performance, service delivery and technical and commercial outcomes and undertaking reviews, ensuring client delivery is above expectation;
- Ensuring that effective financial and project management controls are in place and deployed to enable monitoring, modification and forecasting as appropriate;
- Developing and managing the Project program and obtaining the buy-in of all stakeholders;
- Continually looking to enhance productivity through improved processes, procedures and systems;
- Maintaining an overview of the commercial aspects of the project (contract, invoicing, debt, client management);
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders to ensure that all parties are kept informed on all relevant matters impacting and influencing projects;
- Managing the acquisition, deployment and management of resources for the project to ensure optimal resource allocation for the project; and
- Directing the assessment, selection and management of suppliers, sub-consultants and contractors associated with projects.
Who are we looking for?
You will ideally have:
- 7+ years’ project management experience within the Australian market in civil infrastructure or industrial projects, particularly rail, highways, roads, tunnels, drainage design, mining or oil and gas;
- Relevant engineering tertiary degree is a mandatory requirement;
- Postgraduate qualifications in business, finance or project management related areas and/or Chartered status is considered an advantage;
- Experience in leading design in a consultant organisation and working in a tendered design services environment; and
- Sound commercial background, including familiarity with contractual conditions and procedures, including international conditions and ability to take commercial responsibility for a project.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's