|Job Title:||Project manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Harrison|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 17:17|
As a remedial and refurbishment specialist, our clients are experts in repairing major structural damage and modernising buildings to improve use, beauty and value. Working with everyone from insurers, engineers, owners, and local governments they are leaders in the field of remedial construction on projects valued from $100K - $3M.
With a strong customer base Sydney wide including the eastern suburbs, northern beaches and CBD, they deliver lasting and effective solutions that stand the test of time.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to work on a diverse range of projects.
- Engage, coordinate and manage trades
- 50/50 hands on and management
- Liaise with the client and monitor progress
- Ensure work is completed on time and to a high standard
- Resolve any problems on site
- A trade background in Carpentry
- Solid Computer experience
- Experience running sites in a hands on management
- Insurance building or remedial experience would be advantageous
- Residential or commercial building experience
- Be familiar with OHS practises and regulations
- Time management and organisational skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skill
- A full driving license
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Kelly Harrison on 029376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.