|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $120,000 base|
|Contact Name:||Jack Davies|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 11:33|
At present they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on and oversee landscaping in various sites across VIC on a permanent basis.
They have a strong forward order book in Melbourne, so ideally the right candidate will be based locally, but will look at contractors who are in all states of the country open to relocating. There are projects continuing into 2022 that are already agreed and this will be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take a step up in their career.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project integration and monitoring project scope
- Developing programs for submission
- Budget establishment and cost tracking
- Verification of all QA works
- Working closely with the Construction Manager on the project
- Developing QSE management plans
- Procurement of the project and management of subcontractors
- Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
The requirements of the Project manager are:
- 3+ years' experience in Civil Landscaping
- Bachelor of Engineering essential
- A leader who can motivate both direct teams and subcontractors
- Experience with VicRoads
- Risk management and a safety-first mentality
- This is a close-knit company so it is important to be a team player
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Thanks for your consideration.