|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2019 05:46|
They also work across the Healthcare space and are looking for someone with experience in these sectors.
Due to continued success they are looking to bring on a Project Manager to their team.
As the Project Manager your duties will include:
- Ensuring clients are kept updated and informed throughout each project.
- Lead, support and take leadership of any projects under construction.
- Contract and scope management and cost control/budget management.
- Management of all contract and internal variations.
- Document control for site managers and contractors.
- Monitoring and accurately reviewing projects against planned activities and programmes.
- Proven track record across the retail and healthcare fit out/refurbishment space
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Trade background
- Able to bring their own ideas to the table
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience on managing multiple projects
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's