|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2020 06:46|
Play a crucial role in the construction of multi-million dollar commercial projects. Our client is a leading construction company in Sydney offering a collaborative building approach that understands the partnering of design and building. They excel in modern day architecture and have won several HIA, MBA and NSW Architecture Awards for their projects.
- Involvement in the full life-cycle of multiple projects $5M - $30M
- Cost analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Take off's, estimating and BOQ's
- Manage sub-contracts & supply agreements
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Support the project manager
- At least 5 years of experience in a CA role
- Previous experience working on residential construction projects, preferably high end and custom homes and apartments
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Strong communication skills
- Experience dealing with a range of professionals from sub-contractors to architects
- Highly organised with good time management skills
Thanks for your consideration.