|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020|
This role is available as the previous post holder is leaving the team. The incoming Project Manager will work closely with a Site Manager to ensure client satisfaction and that the good reputation of the company in Victoria is maintained and further enhanced.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Managing client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Liaising with the design team in Sydney and ensuring the design process is well managed with respect to customer expectations
- Writing programs and arranging sub-contracts
- Budgetary control of all projects in Victoria
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you will require:
- Experience of managing Design and Construct fit-out projects
- At least two years experience as a Project Manager
- Be experienced in the commercial fit-out market in Melbourne
- Have either a trade background or degree related to construction
- Excellent communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's